Is it Easy To Rent Golf Clubs in Phoenix?
Renting golf clubs in Phoenix is very easy – most golf courses offer this service – but this can be a very expensive option. Below are the costs to rent golf clubs at 6 courses in the Phoenix Area – it took me longer to find the prices than it took to create the chart.
Are Golf Club Rentals at Courses Expensive?
Ya! Taking a simple average tells us that renting golf clubs in the Phoenix and Scottsdale Area is expensive! Yikes that is more than you pay for a round of golf in Phoenix or Scottsdale during the hot summer!
But I still need to rent golf clubs what should I do?
The answer to this is easy, rent some awesome golf clubs at rentmyclubs.com in Scottsdale, Arizona. The best deal with this company is $289 for 4 sets of clubs for 4 days. In case you are not a math wizard for the same golf rentals at the local courses this would cost about $720 ($60 X 3days X 4 golfers). Sure you may get some golf balls, but rentmyclubs.com offers those anyways, not to mention tees, markers, and a towel.
Golf Rental Savings (Your Ah Ha Moment)
If you haven’t figured this out (I like my math) so here are the numbers: $720 – $289 (including delivery btw) = $431 in savings. Holy Smokes $431 do you know what we can do with that money? Wow that gives us $108.00 each.
What can you do with $481 in Phoenix?
So here is my list in no particular order:
- Go to Golf Now and book another tee time
- Get some Mani-Pedis – Google IT!
- Rent some bikes and hit the desert
- Consider some golf lessons
- Spend an evening at Top Golf
- Buy some new golf gear
- Send an etransfer to your significant other
- Pick up a hot rental car for a day
- Escape Room 101
- Watch the Arizona Coyotes Skate
- Walk with your family at the Zoo
- Find A Liquidated Event Ticket
- Bounce around with the Phoenix Suns
- Float with the Fire Bird Balloons
- Tune in to the Musical Instrument Museum
- Tour off road for a couple of hours
- Head North to Sedona
- NFL game at Cardinal’s Stadium
- Bid at Barrett-Jackson’s Auction